Tuesday, January 17, 2017 — COLUMBUS, Ohio – TeamDynamix – which offers SaaS based work management software for higher education colleges and universities – hit 37 percent year-over-year growth in its customer base during 2016, capping a year of organizational, product, and customer milestones for the high-growth edtech company. As part of its broader expansion plan, TeamDynamix (TDX) has also increased its capacity to focus on product development and managed services to help its customers provide better support to students, faculty, and staff. Click to Tweet.
According to a report produced by IBIS Capital education technology is rapidly evolving and projects 17 percent annual growth reaching $252 billion by 2020. TeamDynamix services and software are scalable and able to keep pace with these growing market opportunities. “We have made significant investments building a team and enhancing our technology platform to fill higher education’s desperate need for IT services and resources,” said C.J. Wimley, TeamDynamix CEO. “TeamDynamix’ growth can be attributed to meeting those needs while building a strong customer community. Our customers share best practices and successes with TeamDynamix and with colleagues at other universities and colleges. Fostering that community knowledge base is important, as our developers and users gain ideas from each other.”
“The digital natives we serve at Broward College are at a different level of expectation when it comes to interacting with the institution. There is higher demand for immediacy of information and self-service,” said Kenneth Libutti, IT and chief business officer at Broward College in Broward County, Florida. “TeamDynamix has given us the ability to provide greater access to the IT service catalog for our students and employees. More importantly we are gaining better insights into resource allocation of our IT staff, allowing us to allocate those resources to better serve our students and staff.”
TDX Growth Highlights in 2016 include:
- 37 percent growth in TDX customer base
- Enterprise service management applications of TeamDynamix tripled as colleges served more departments using one platform: including ITSM, facilities, marketing, HR, and media services.
- The number of students and faculty accessing TDX service portals doubled as institutions expanded capacity to meet demand for self-service across the entire campus.
- 75 percent more TeamDynamix users attended the annual client summit indicating growth in building the TDX user community.
- InfoTech named TeamDynamix the Champion for Mid-market Project Portfolio Management technology, citing both the strength of the product offering and positive feedback from the user community.
- As security concerns at institutions surged, TeamDynamix partnered with Kaseya for endpoint management to help with compliance and control of all assets.
TeamDynamix cloud-based work management software gives service organizations in higher education the ability to align, work together, and simplify their work management processes. TeamDynamix transforms IT from order taker to strategic innovator. Colleges and universities use TeamDynamix project portfolio and service management to simplify, collaborate, and work. More at TeamDynamix.com, @TDXBuzz, LinkedIn
Tweet: 37% growth for TeamDynamix (@TDXBuzz) ITSM software for higher ed. #highered #edtech
Summary: TeamDynamix reports 37 percent growth in 2016 for SaaS work-based IT service management software in higher education. Expects continued growth in 2017 as market forecasts predict $252B edtech market by 2020.
Tags: TeamDynamix, TDX, higher education, higher ed, education technology, edtech, IT services, ITSM, service management, facilities management, help desk software, project portfolio management, PPM
"TeamDynamix is an easy tool to get down to business and start using."
Students and faculty have higher expectations for using new technologies on campus.